This organic super fertiliser is full of natural ingredients and improves the flavour, quality and yield of the end product.
Guanokalong® Powder provides astonishing growth by fortifying the root zone with essential micro-elements and enzymes. The plant also receives the necessary macro-elements such as phosphorus to stimulate healthy plant growth.
- Improved flavour, quality and yield.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stimulates root growth.
- Abundant bloom.
- Provides added protection from bacterial infections.
- Decreased risk of leaf scorch due to the slow release of nutrients.
- No unpleasant odour.
- No expiration date when kept in a dark and dry location.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- For outdoor cultivation: 1 kg Guanokalong® Powder is sufficient for 5 – 10 m². At a later stage, scatter Guanokalong® Powder over the earth as needed and rake it thoroughly into the soil.
- For use in pots and/or planters: before planting, mix 100 grams of Guanokalong® Powder into 15 litres of potting soil or earth. At a later stage, scatter Guanokalong® Powder over the soil as needed and water thoroughly.
For additional information, download our substrate cultivation chart here or view the ‘expert info’ tab for more detailed instructions.
- 100% natural bat droppings
- NPK 1-10-1 in powder form
Guanokalong® Powder is a completely natural product. Therefore, the NPK values may vary per batch. NPK 1 + 10 + 1 is the minimum guaranteed analysis. Guanokalong® Pellets is not mixed with other fertilisers to guarantee a specific NPK% on the label. This means that Guanokalong® Powder can always be used in the same quantities without the risk of scorching your plants.
Because of its organic nature, Guanokalong® Powder is not a complete fertiliser. Additional nitrogen or potassium may be added separately. Nitrogen (Kalong Grow or Veg Pearls) during the vegetative phase and Potassium (Kalong Bloom or Palm Tree Ash) during the flowering stage.
Guanokalong® carries an organic certification license from the Control Union for the following products: Guanokalong® Powder, Pellets and Extract. All our products are evaluated according to strict organic production regulations regarding manufacturing practices and processes. Control Union Certification Standards (based on EEC 834/2007 and 889/2008).
Are you looking for the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for this product? Please contact us.
- 0,5 kg
- 1 kg
- 3 kg
- 5 kg
- 22 kg
- 25 kg
Guanokalong® NPK 1 + 10 + 1 is produced from droppings from bats living in the rain forest. They naturally select their own food, making their droppings completely organic: ripe fruit and healthy insects are in abundance in the rain forest, a natural environment undisturbed by man. Over hundreds of years, these guano deposits were accumulated in caves and changed over the course of time to compost: an excellent source of plant nutrition for use in the organic farming of edible crops such as strawberries, tomatoes and herbs.
Guanokalong® NPK 1 + 10 + 1 has a rich and unique compostition of macro-elements, micro-elements and enzymes The macro-element phosphorus is particularly abundant. Phosphorus plays an important role in how plants grow and function. If there is sufficient phosphorus available in the soil, the seedlings and roots will grow faster and fruits will grow optimally.
Powder or pellets?
Guanokalong® NPK 1 + 10 + 1 is available in both powder and pellet form. The powder is immediately effective from week 1 and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Pellets have a longer release period and are effective from week 2 to 3 through to the end. Pellets are generally more frequently used for outdoor cultivation: they can be scattered around the plants or in the open field without the risk that they will be dispersed by the wind. The best way to use the pellets is to work them into the soil.
Detailed application instructions:
- For complete compost or garden fertilisation, we recommend adding additional fertilisers to the mix.
- Mix into the soil: combine 1 kg Guanokalong® Powder with 100 to 200 litres of compost in the first week or mix 1 50-gram measuring cup per plant into a 7-litre pot. Guanokalong® Powder is effective from week 1 through to week 12>.
- Topdressing: use 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder per plant as a topdressing and finish by adding water.
- Outdoor use: 1 plant = 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder every 2 months, starting in April. The required dosage varies per plant size. Mix Guanokalong® Powder with the substrate or scatter it around the plant.
- Transplantation: Fill the plant pot (15 litres) to 1/3 with the substrate. Then add a layer of Guanokalong® Powder (100 grams). Finally, fill the rest of the pot with the substrate and place the plant.
- Small plants: mix 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder into the substrate. Fill a planter with the substrate. Create a hole with a bottle or with your fist. Fill this hole with a natural substrate and the small plant.
- Reusing the soil: if you wish to reuse the soil for the next growing cycle, add Guanokalong® Powder in a ratio of 400 grams to 50 litres of soil or coco coir substrate. Reuse this medium no more than two times.
- Buffering the soil: If you are not using Guanokalong® Complete Mix, you may add 400 grams Guanokalong® Powder to new or used soil. This works for both light and other mixtures.
- Guanokalong® Powder can also be used with pure coco coir. We recommend using a smart pot or a similar product to prevent the guano from seeping out.