This organic flavour enhancer is full of natural ingredients and improves the flavour, quality and yield of the end product.
As a liquid extract of Guanokalong® Powder, Guanokalong® Extract is an ideal choice when not using a soil or coco coir substrate. Suitable for any cultivation system!
- Improved flavour, quality and yield.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for all growers and all systems.
- Stimulates root growth.
- Abundant bloom.
- Provides added protection from bacterial infections.
- Decreased risk of leaf scorch due to the gradual release of nutrients.
- No unpleasant odour.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Guanokalong® Extract can be used as a supplement to the regular growing schedule from other fertiliser manufacturers.
- When using Guanokalong® Powder or pellets, the addition of Guanokalong® Extract is unnecessary.
- Simply add Guanokalong® Extract approximately 1x per week to the feed water.
- Dosage: at least 10 ml Guanokalong® Extract per litre of water. (Some orchid growers achieve abundant results with a 50/50 ratio.)
- 100% natural bat droppings
- NPK <2% in liquid form
- The colour may vary between batches
- No added preservatives, hormones, acids or sugars
Because of its organic nature, Guanokalong® Extract is not a complete fertiliser. Additional nitrogen or potassium may be added separately. Nitrogen (Kalong Grow or Veg Pearls) during the vegetative phase and Potassium (Kalong Bloom or Palm Tree Ash) during the flowering stage.
Guanokalong® carries an organic certification license from the Control Union for the following products: Guanokalong® Powder, Pellets and Extract. All our products are evaluated according to strict organic production regulations regarding manufacturing practices and processes. Control Union Certification Standards (based on EEC 834/2007 and 889/2008).
Are you looking for the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for this product? Please contact us.
- 1 litre
- 5 litres
- 10 litres
- 20 litres
Guanokalong® Extract is produced from droppings from bats living in the rain forest. They naturally select their own food, making their droppings completely organic: ripe fruit and healthy insects are in abundance in the rain forest, a natural environment undisturbed by man. Over hundreds of years, these guano deposits accumulated in caves and changed over the course of time to compost, an excellent source of plant nutrition for use in the organic farming of consumable crops such as strawberries, tomatoes and herbs.
Guanokalong® Extract is not a fertiliser. It is made from Guanokalong® Powder and water: the powder is mixed with water and stirred for a long period. Once the extract is ready, we leave it to rest for a week. This allows the heavier particles to sink to the bottom of the barrel. The clear extract is then decanted into another barrel and directly poured into bottles and jerrycans. The clear extract will not clog up your systems.
Because the process is 100% organic, we are not able to extract all the NPK elements from the dissolved powder in the water: the maximum combined NPK level will therefore not exceed 2%. The best results will be achieved when combining Guanokalong® Powder or Pellets with soil or coco coir. The benefits from the guano are most effective when using Guanokalong® powder or pellets in soil or coco coir.
Guanokalong® NPK 1 + 10 + 1 has a rich and unique composition of macro- and micro-elements as well as enzymes. The macro-element phosphorus is particularly abundant. Phosphorus plays an important role in how plants grow and function. If there is sufficient phosphorus available in the soil, the seedlings and roots will grow faster and fruits will grow optimally.
Detailed application instructions:
- To fully fertilise compost or gardens, we recommend adding additional fertilisers to the mix.
- Mix into the soil: Combine 1 kg Guanokalong® Powder with 100 to 200 litres of compost during the first week, or combine 1 measuring cup containing 50 grams per plant in a 7-litre pot. Guanokalong® Powder is effective from week 1 through to week 12>.
- Topdressing: use 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder per plant as a topdressing and finish by adding water.
- Outdoor use: 1 plant = 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder every 2 months, starting in April. The required dosage varies per plant size. Mix Guanokalong® Powder into the substrate or scatter it around the plant.
- Transplantation: Fill the plant pot (15 litres) to 1/3 with the substrate. Then add a layer of Guanokalong® Powder (100 grams). Finally, fill the rest of the pot with the substrate and pot the plant.
- Small plants: mix 100 grams Guanokalong® Powder into the substrate. Fill a planter with the substrate. Create a hole with a bottle or with your fist. Fill this hole with natural substrate and the small plant.
- Reusing the soil: if you wish to reuse the soil for the next growing cycle, add Guanokalong® Powder in a ratio of 400 grams to 50 litres of soil or coco substrate. Do this no more than two times.
- Buffering the soil: If you are not using Guanokalong® Complete Mix, you may add 400 grams Guanokalong® Powder to new or used soil. This works for both light and other mixtures.
- Guanokalong® Powder can also be used with pure coco coir. We recommend using a smart pot or a similar product to prevent the guano from seeping out.